Apixaban 5mg (Generic Eliquis): About, Working, Usage & More | Buy Apixaban Online
Apixaban 5mg is one of the best blood thinners. Also known as an anticoagulant, it is mainly prescribed for preventing as well as treating blood clots. Any clots found in the human brain, lungs, heart, or legs can be prevented and treated using this medicine. Moreover, it aids in minimizing the risk of heart attack or stroke. Let’s see more about this prescription drug before you buy Apixaban 5mg online.
What is Apixaban 5mg all about?
Apixaban 5mg is a film-coated tablet prescribed for preventing heart strokes caused by blood clots among patients with atrial fibrillation. Mainly, it is suggested that this medical condition isn’t triggered by a heart valve disease. Besides preventing heart strokes or heart attacks, this drug helps prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism.
This medication is sold under the brand name Eliquis while the key ingredient is Apixaban itself. Here, this medicine is a generic Eliquis with an equivalent medicinal composition as its brand version.
What is Apixaban 5mg used for?
This blood thinner is mostly prescribed for treating the following medical conditions:
- Treating Pulmonary Embolism (PE)
- Preventing Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Reducing the risk of heart attack or stroke among patients with atrial fibrillation
- Keeping blood clots away for patients having hip or knee replacement therapies
A Brief on its Action Mechanism
As discussed earlier, it is an anticoagulant i.e. a blood thinner. Its major action mechanism is to inhibit the action of several factors that lead to blood clots. Apixaban interferes with the ability of blood to get stuck and thus prevents the formation of clots.
As a result, blood flow remains normal and the risk of critical medical conditions like heart stroke is reduced. Similarly, it prevents and treats symptoms of other blood-clot-related health complications like DVT and pulmonary embolism.
Is a prescription required to buy Apixaban 5mg?
Yes, you must have a prescription before you buy Apixaban 5mg online or from your local drug store. You can never decide your eligibility without the help of a medical professional. Also, you need to discuss a few things like medical history, your allergies, medicines in use, if you have had any surgeries, etc. Besides this, you’ll need tailored guidance on your treatment plan with this medicine, how to use the same & what precautionary measures to undertake.
How to use Apixaban 5mg tablets?
First things first, follow your dosage guidance for proper usage of this medicine.
- As it is an oral tablet, the patient is supposed to swallow the pill with a glass of water at prescribed times. However, don’t alter its form – break, crush, or chew the tablet.
- It is mostly used once or twice a day, based on the underlying medical condition to treat.
- Try to take this medicine at the same time daily to maintain the balance of active content in the bloodstream.
- When used for addressing medical conditions like PE or DVT, it is mostly used the next day or third day of the surgery. The approximate treatment period with this medicine is 12 days after a knee replacement surgery and 35 days after a hip replacement surgery.
- Do not overload if you miss a dose. Use the next dose as per the schedule. Also, do not start or stop this medicine whenever you want. Seek medical help in this regard.
Possible Side Effects & Risks
It would be great for you to know this medicine does not have any major side effects. Most of its adverse symptoms are mild and tolerable. They don’t require medical attention and likely fade away as soon as the body adjusts to this medicine.
- Bleeding in urine
- Low RBC count
To learn about the contradicting medicines, disclose your existing medicines with your healthcare provider. Also, seek guidance on whether you can continue using these medicines along with this blood thinner. Some common contradicting medications are:
- Alternate blood thinners
- Antiplatelet drugs
- Certain Antibiotics
Precautions & Warnings
- Before starting treatment with this medicine, inform your doctor if you have a history of liver disorder, kidney impairment, cardiovascular disease, or bleeding disorder.
- It is advised to practice caution with alcohol and any type of alcoholic beverages while using this blood thinner. Keep alcohol intake low or don’t have it at all.
- This medicine may or may not be advised to pregnant women based on their medical conditions. The same applies to breastfeeding women.
- You may drive or ride vehicles or operate heavy tools if you’re comfortable and feel normal after using this medicine. Generally, patients don’t experience dizziness or drowsiness after dosage. Thus, their abilities to think, focus, and move remain unaffected.
Can you travel after using this blood thinner?
Traveling is generally regarded as safe after dosing this medication. However, inform your doctor if you’re planning to travel during your treatment period. Only a medical professional can share proper guidance in this matter.
Is Apixaban for everyone?
In simple words, Apixaban may not suit all. It is prescribed to patients after determining their medical history, understanding current medical requirements, and allergies & assessing their overall health conditions. Consult a qualified healthcare professional for proper guidance in your case. Apixaban 2.5mg (Generic Eliquis).
Buy Apixaban 5mg in Canada, Australia, USA & UK at genericmedsaustralia.com
Buy Apixaban 5mg responsibly and be picky with the sources you choose to buy it from. In this regard, make sure you’re selecting a reliable and licensed online vendor. You may be looking for discounts and express shipping & genericmedsaustralia.com has the best offers. Moreover, we deliver 100% quality assured medicines all over Canada, Australia, USA & UK. All you need is a prescription & we’re good to go.
Apixaban 5mg Reviews
“I was just 35 when I got my first heart stroke and the moment was terrible. After diagnosing a severe blood clot, my physician prescribed Apixaban 5mg which proved to be an excellent treatment. As I got to know it was just a 5mg tablet, I wondered how it worked but it did the job well.”
Lifestyle changes to incorporate along Apixaban
Besides using this blood thinner, your healthcare provider may suggest some necessary lifestyle changes. From exercising regularly to eating what keeps your heart healthy, you’ll have to practice lifestyle habits that prevent heart stroke. So, make sure to seek guidance on this as you proceed with Apixaban.
Most Asked Questions about Apixaban 5mg Tablets
What is the Apixaban 5 mg tablet used for?
Apixaban 5 mg tablet is a blood thinner that is mainly prescribed for both preventing and treating blood clots. It is also suggested to minimize the risk of heart attack or stroke.
Is Apixaban 5mg safe?
Yes, this blood thinner is one of the safest when used according to the prescription. Choose high-quality medicine, buy from reliable sellers & use it as per medical guidance. This shall ensure safety and prevent risks and side effects.
Do Apixaban 5mg tablets damage kidneys?
As per some reports, blood thinners like Apixaban could cause AKI because of the tubular red blood cell casts and interstitial nephritis (tubular necrosis). Hence, any kind of anticoagulant can lead to anticoagulant-related nephropathy.
What is the treatment period with Apixaban 5 mg pills?
The treatment period with this medicine varies among individuals. It depends on the underlying health issue to address. For determining yours, seek help from your doctor.
What is Apixaban 5mg price?
The price for this blood thinner varies according to the pack size. At genericmedsaustralia.com, this medicine starts at a price range of $102 for the 20-tablet pack. To purchase the right quantity, get your prescription on hand & then proceed to buy this blood thinner.